fredag 23. november 2012

A wonderfull gift


My mother was out traveling in Belgium, and when she returned she brought with her two wonderful little knitted collars. They are so beautiful! 

Two weeks ago I bought a simple blue dress at a sale, and decided to ''dress it up'' by sewing on one of the collars. I makes the dress look a little ''schoolgirl/nun'', but never mind… I like it! So you see, you don't always have to do it from scratch. Personally I often think redesigning is just as fun as sewing everything yourself. With just 10 minutes work my dress was transformed! 





The other one however… I can't decide what to make with it!  I was considering making a jacket, but also a shirt. Or maybe a dress? And also a sweater! I just can't decide…  Its so precious! 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar