onsdag 31. oktober 2012

Minni Mouse for Halloween?

Since my camera is still out of order.. I'll take you yet again into my archives!


This ''Minni Mouse'' dress, I made from an old pillowcase, some scraps of a polkadot fabric and an old zipper from a coverall. I think it might have been as much as five years since I made it... My general style has changed quite a bit since then, but still, I think this dress is super cute! And the best thing about it is that its all redesign.


It is the zipper in the back that is used to open and close the dress, since the zipper in front is just a decoration. Of course (!) you can also unzip it, but you'll only see the lining... So, nothing interesting there! Unless your into red silk...



This dress could either function as a Halloween costume as Minni Mouse, or simply as a summer dress!  You decide... I've used it as both! Its even been a part of a old catwalk I had in my home town, where my model wore big red minni mouse shoes. It was great!



The red ribbon at the bottom is actually hand sewn... I think back at the time when I did that! Oh, the good old time before I understood the many amazing opportunities the sewing machine gives you, besides sewing in a straight line.


Hang out, I hope I can show you some of my new projects soon! And quess what, theres more on the go! Hope you had a wonderful Halloween tonight!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar